Each year, the spring auction boasts a unique theme. In May 2019, we are celebrating the strong force that is Meadowbrook. Join us for a great night with friends, and fantastic auction items.
The Meadowbrook spring auction is a unique fundraising experience to benefit the students and faculty at our school. Held on campus, this event includes silent and live auctions, dinner, music, and a lot of laughter and fun.
Thank you to all the amazing volunteers and community members who work tirelessly every year to ensure that our auction is always such an overwhelming success!
Who benefits from the Auction?
- Your children. Funds raised support athletics, arts and service programs, & renovations to the buildings and grounds
- YOU! This warm, fun-filled event allows you to mix & mingle with fellow Meadowbrook parents, faculty, staff and administrators
What can I do to support the Meadowbrook Spring Auction?
- Underwrite a portion of the evening
- Donate your time, talents, or other resources
Why should I contribute to the Auction?
- To assist the committee in creating a special, community-building event with a low ticket price and exciting auction items
- It's a fun way to get involved at Meadowbrook!
Who is invited?
- Everyone! Anyone over the age of 21 is welcome to join us - alumni, parents, grandparents and friends.
Want to help?
Be a Sponsor! We need corporate sponsors to make this event a success.
Check out our Wish List. This is a page of ideas of things we need.
Volunteer for the night of the event.