Field Day 2018
Students arrive at regular time
8:30 am - Special Field Day Assembly (parents welcome!)
9:00 am - Field Day begins with the Grande Parade
11:00 am - Field Day concludes with the presentation of The Walker Cup
That is it! There is NO AFTERNOON BUS SERVICE. If you cannot attend Field Day, you must arrange for your child to get home. THERE IS NO EXTENDED DAY.
Here are some tips for Field Day:
- All students should come to school wearing their Field Day T-shirt and black athletic shorts.
- Parking is always at a premium on Field Day. As the spaces by the school and gym begin to reach capacity, additional parking will be made available on the lower field and Hampton Road (school-side only). Please adhere to all parking signs and reserved spaces.
- Bus service will not be available following the games. Please make sure your child's classroom teacher is aware of who is permitted to "pick-up" at the conclusion of Field Day.
- Please be sure to put sunscreen on your child before school starts and pack some extra.
- Children can bring towels to sit on (please be sure they are labeled).
- Don't forget to pack water for your child to drink.
Mr. Reardon and Mr. Oser will decide if Field Day will take place. You will be notified by our AlertNow system in the morning if the games are cancelled.
- School will be closed for the day, if the games are cancelled.
- A rescheduled Field Day will occur on Tuesday, May 29th in the morning.
- This will be a full day of school and bus service will operate as normal.
- Families are still invited to come and cheer, but students will return to their classrooms afterward.