Field Day Schedule
Students arrive at regular time
8:30 am - 9:00 am - Special Field Day Assembly
9:00 am - 9:30 am - Final Cheer Rehearsals
9:30 am - Field Day begins with the Grande Parade
11:00 am - Field Day concludes with the presentation of The Walker Cup
That is it! There is NO AFTERNOON BUS SERVICE. If you cannot attend Field Day, you must arrange for your child to get home. THERE IS NO EXTENDED DAY.
Here are some tips for Field Day:
- All students should come to school wearing their Meadowbrook Field Day T-shirt and BLACK athletic shorts.
- Parking is always at a premium on Field Day. As the spaces by the school and gym begin to reach capacity, additional parking will be made available on Hampton Road (school-side only). Please adhere to all parking signs and reserved spaces.
- Bus service will not be available following the games. Please make sure your child's classroom teacher is aware of who is permitted to "pick-up" at the conclusion of Field Day.
Mr. Reardon and Mr. Oser will decide if Field Day will take place. You will be notified by our AlertNow system in the morning if the games are cancelled.
- School will be closed for the day, if the games are cancelled.
- A rescheduled Field Day will occur on Tuesday, May 29 in the morning.
- This will be a full day of school and bus service will operate as normal.
- Families are still invited to come and cheer, but students will return to their classrooms afterward.